The first stop on the #linspoworldtour was Oslo, Norway!
Having Scandinavian heritage, I was so excited to touch down there for the first time. It was so cool to be in Oslo during summer solstice when the sun didn’t set until after midnight! ☀️☀️☀️
I loved walking around the city and admiring all of the chic, minimal Scandinavian design // (which was created to balance out the cold temperatures with a clean, warm aesthetic. I was surprised at how cold it was in June!)
On the note of HUG LIFE — did you know that an 8 - 20 second hug can work WONDERS for your mind and body. Hugging for at least 8 seconds releases oxytocin in your brain, making you feel happier 🤗🤗🤗 Oxytocin is a neurotransmitter that makes us feel less depressed and anxious — and is produced through acts like breastfeeding, orgasms & massages. It causes muscles to relax, helps relieve pain, elevates your mood & helps you build a trusting bond with another person 😍I was taught the power of an 8 second hug by my bestie and old roomie @nadiagenmasri & we used to give each other 8 sec hugs in the morning or after a stressful day 👯 I now try and hug people as much as possible, especially the people that hate hugs the most (you know who you are) 😉😜
Since I only had a short time in Norway, I wanted to make the most of each moment from the time I landed until I took off. As soon as I arrived at my hotel, I did a quick refresh & reenergize before heading out to explore. Here are the products I used (& swear by!):
- Zhou Nutrition: the Energy + Focus supplement provides an amazing, clean energy boost
- Go Ultima: my favorite electrolyte powder to rehydrate
- Drinkwel: after having a cocktail at the airport and knowing I may want to treat myself with one later, Drinkwel is my go-to natural supplement
- Herb Pharm: drops of the Asian Ginseng tincture under my tongue provide an instant burst of energy
- Performance Nut Butter: officially my favorite nut butter! Amazing for keto life on the go!
- Crop Natural: best all-natural skincare serum for glowing skin!!
- Verb: my favorite dry shampoo, so essential for extending a blowout while traveling